Models Own 3 Steps to the perfect smokey eye.
Maybe not 3 steps exactly but more or less you have most your look in this one trio palette:
I haven't worn a smokey eye in a long time mainly because at times I feel it's too 'heavy' for my face and I have to be in the mood, so since it's been a while, I decided to use this Models Own palette I was kindly sent...so 3 steps let's see how I did...
- Using the palette on the lid I used the light grey/silver all over into the crease
- The crease I used the deeper grey
- The outer V and lower lash line the black
I had to dye my eyebrows back for some reason light they just didn't look full enough for me oh and my roots were coming through - oh eyebrow roots!
- VS Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation #54
- Sleek Blush - Suede
- Models Own Smokey Eye Kit [shop]
- Models Own Pro Liquid Eyeliner [shop]
- AVON Supershock Eyeliner - Black
- Eylure Girls Aloud False Eyelashes [Nicole]
- Sleek Lash Out Mascara - Black
- Missguided LipSplash - Caramel
· c/o sample