The month of May is GlossyBoxs' 1st Birthday!! What did this special May box hold?
Happy Birthday GlossyBox! If I'm to be honest, I haven't been pleased with the boxes since the Christmas edition! Ever so hit & miss with me but.....BUT...let me tell you May changed that! Looking forward to actually USING these products myself instead of giving them to others or putting them into boxes.
The paper that wraps around the shredded paper and products is now a very light peachy colour that has illustrations of mascara, nail polish, lipstick, cupcake and a compact & more with a sticker labelled one to represent their first birthday. [I hope they keep this paper!]
- ELDORA :- My friend Rella LOVES Eldora eyelashes, she recommended me one pair ( I forget now lol ) so it's nice to see this in the box for me to try myself. I have #B167 these handmade lashes are thick and don't have that plastic feel or sheen to them. From £3.90 visit ELDORASHOP to view the range.
- NOBLE ISLE : - The smell of this takes me back to when I was younger, I just cannot pin point what product but it has a light, fresh scent that's very easy on the nose *places in the bathroom* Visit NOBLEISE to shop.
- BERBER OIL :- I will use anything that has traces of Argan oil in like this one contains. It smells like glacier cherries ... just reminds me of Summer ( which thankfully we are finally getting ) very sweet, it claims to nourish and condition dry damaged hair. Should come in handy if my hair ever gets back into a bad state.
- APIVITA :- I was sent back in February a load of products from APIVITA that still needs reviewing next week but their products are FANTASTIC! Love just knowing I have something extra from them to use. This is an intensive hydration mask with the oils of jojoba and avocado oils that I will be using this weekend!
- LOLITA LEMPICKA :- *inhales* Beautifully Si Lolilta smells more musky where as Lolita Lempicka is more floral & sweet.
This box has made me want Summer to stay even more with these scents. I'm hoping from this box onwards I'm excited to view my box :)
You can join GlossyBox here
Did you enjoy your box this month?!
· c/o sample