Jergens moisturiser reminds me of Jamaica - I'm not sure why but I always have a product that just takes you somewhere, will the new and improved Jergens still take me back..
Jergens have a new range that's been launched with 6 products that consist of :
- Jergens Daily Moisture - 24 hour hydration enriched with Silk Proteins and a citrus extract blend. Transforms dry rough skin into smooth, visibly healthy skin.
- Jergens Ultra Healing - A deeply hydrating moisturiser with Vitamins C, E and B5. Penetrates below the surface of extra dry skin, making it look quenched and moisturised.
- Jergens Soothing Aloe - Aloe and cucumber, this fast absorbing moisturiser quickly replenishes moisture and soothes dry skin caused by the elements, leaving skin looking and feeling beautifully refreshed.
- Jergens Skin Firming - Focus on more than just moisturisation and have visibly firmer skin too, this exclusive firm perfection complex containing collagen and elastin, this moisturiser tightens skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Jergens Cocoa Butter - a rich cocoa butter body moisturiser that gives your dry, dull skin a radiant sheen that makes it look and feel instantly more beautiful.
- Jergens Original Beauty Lotion - This classic Cherry - Almond scent lotion moisturiser dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling softer for 24 hours resulting in skin that is beautifully soft.
I will be reviewing the Cocoa Butter lotion for you today.
View more products here
From 2nd July Jergens Facebook fans are invited to sign-up for the chance to visibly transform and showcase their skin, as part of the "Style Your Skin" competition over on www.facebook.com/JergensUK.
THREE lucky Jergens fans will be chosen to enrich their skin with Jergens unique and new moisturisers, before being fabulously styled and professionally shot in their own photoshoot. These winners will end up enjoying the opportunity to show off their new radiance for everyone to admire in the pages of Marie Claire -exciting or what!
What you waiting for like - sign up and keep those fingers crossed!