Get the look1. Use the NYX Eye Shadow Base - White as the shadow base.
2. Across the crease apply a peach shade Lime Crime Venus Palette - Rebirth or Makeup Geek - Mango Tango.
3. From the centre of the peach shade downwards use a copper such as Makeup Geek - Roulette or the 9th shade in the Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Sunset palette and blend out.
4. On the lid I applied Makeup Geek Bada bing and on top Makeup Geek - Roulette.
5. In the tear duct, Makeup Geek - Casino.
6. Lower lash line Glo&Ray Eyebrow Pencil in Terra Brown and using a pencil brush Makeup Geek Taupe Notch was lightly smeared on top.
7. Finish with Fairydrops Scandal Queen Waterproof Mascara.