I decided to do a simple mod cut crease eye with a second liner, I tried to make it all cruelty free products but unfortunately Rimmel test - womp. And I think Inglot, don't test from research.
- Currently loving all over the place brows.
1. In the crease apply Urban Decay DTF // VICE 3 palette.
2. Darken the outer part of the cut crease with Hot Chocolate // Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette.
3. Apply Urban Decay Defy // VICE 3 palette using a pencil brush on lower lash line.
4. On the remaining lid space apply Urban Decay Downfall // VICE 3 palette.
5. Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner, for the winged liner.
6. Under the eyeliner wing, INGLOT AMC Eyeliner Gel - 93.
7. Rimmel Scandal Eyes - Nude along waterline.
8. Kevin Aucoin Volume Mascara on upper & lower lashes.