what: Make-up artist, writer & amateur photographer.
where: United Kingdom.
why: My blog started in October 2008 as an outlet for my new found love of beauty and to also touch on personal aspects of my life, such as my battle with depression & anxiety. I'm also a professional trained make-up artist graduating from AOFM in Soho. It's about showing a lifestyle that some may lead and others don't understand but get a glimpse inside it. Things are beautiful as we see it, not as how others say or feel they should be. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Anything we look at we can see more of a beauty in it, if we choose to do so. Don't limit the brain or visualisation we are blessed with.
how: Living, writing, inspiring, capturing, speaking from the heart and through my eyes.
sign: Taurus sun, Libra moon, Sagittarius rising.
· Likes :- Reading, photography, 2Pac, Marilyn Monroe, interior design, minimalism, skulls, candles, bubble baths, animals, Winnie the Pooh, teddies snakes & lizards, butterflies, tattoos, piercings, music, crime documenteries, faux fur, faux leather, hoop earrings, gold jewellery, sfx, horror, tumblr, unicorn friendships.
· Dislikes :- Closed minds.
- · Pizza - Marmite - Cheese
- · 90s rap - R&B - Alternative - Country - Reggae - House - Rock - Grunge - 80s.
- · Johnny Cash & Bob Dylan - Girl From The North Country.
- · 2Pac - Nirvana - Kings of Leon - RHCP - Madonna - Jennifer Lopez - Mariah Carey - 30STM - J. Cole - D'Angelo.
- · I read a lot of crime and biographies, you can view the list of books I read on my Goodreads profile.
- · Crime - Drama - Comedies - Action - Horror.
- · Black - Gold - Silver - Teal - Pink - Red - Grey - Greige - Cream - White.
- · South Park - The Simpsons - The Office US - Sons of Anarchy - American Horror Story - Absolutely Fabulous - Sanford & Son - Good Times - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original series).
- · Ragged Priest - Mango - Zara - ASOS - River Island - Vans - Converse - Nike - Topshop - Aididas.
- · “We teach girls to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller. We say to girls, you can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful. Otherwise, you would threaten the man. Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage. I am expected to make my life choices always keeping in mind that marriage is the most important. Now marriage can be a source of joy and love and mutual support but why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage and we don’t teach boys the same? We raise girls to see each other as competitors not for jobs or accomplishments, which I think can be a good thing, but for the attention of men. We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings in the way that boys are.” ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- · “Vivere senza rimpianti"
- · “I am not a little bit of many things; but I am the sufficient representation of many things. I am not an incompletion of all these races; but I am a masterpiece of the prolific. I am an entirety, I am not a lack of anything; rather I am a whole of many things. God did not see it needful to make me generic. He thinks I am better than that.” ― C. JoyBell C.