Fairydrops Scandal Queen Waterproof Mascara is not just a mascara with visible benefits but nourishing ones too with squalene, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, hydrolised collagen and moisturising hyaluronic acid within the ingredients. This mascara also promises to keep your lashes curled and in position all day thanks to film-forming polymers. I have a habit of using curlers no matter what but I have to say with some mascara's I will curl my lashes and it'll droop over the hours whereas this one is holding up pretty well 5 hours later. There wasn't any clumping and I used 2 - 3 coats on my lashes and it doesn't look over applied in my opinion.
1. Use the NYX Eye Shadow Base - White as the shadow base.
2. Across the crease apply a peach shade Lime Crime Venus Palette - Rebirth or Makeup Geek - Mango Tango.
3. From the centre of the peach shade downwards use a copper such as Makeup Geek - Roulette or the 9th shade in the Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Sunset palette and blend out.
4. On the lid I applied Makeup Geek Bada bing and on top Makeup Geek - Roulette.
5. In the tear duct, Makeup Geek - Casino.
6. Lower lash line Glo&Ray Eyebrow Pencil in Terra Brown and using a pencil brush Makeup Geek Taupe Notch was lightly smeared on top.
7. Finish with Fairydrops Scandal Queen Waterproof Mascara.