Hampstead TeaHave compromised nothing, with 4 flavours to choose from their delicious ice teas use real leaf tea giving you a 'true brew' experience. They're fairtrade, organic, biodynamic with no artificial flavouring & low calories.
Drink cold or mix with alcohol to make a unique cocktail. After mixing enough for two glasses, you still have quite an amount left in one carton of the iced tea. If someone is driving, they could still have a refreshing non-alcoholic guilt free drink!
Hampstead long island Lemon iced tea Cooler
100ml Hampstead Lemon & Green Iced Tea
15ml white rum
50ml of cola
Ice to suit
1. Gently mix the ingredients altogether in a jug or cocktail shaker
2. Serve in large glasses with wedges of freshly cut lemon and ice and kick back and relax
Hampstead Raspberry fizz
100 ml water
A handful of raspberries, washed and quartered
150ml Hampstead Raspberry & Green Iced tea
1. Add the sugar to the water and gently heat in a saucepan until dissolved.
2. Add the raspberries and reduce to a puree over a gentle heat.
3. Allow the raspberry puree to cool and then mix in the iced tea and vodka.
4. Pour into a champagne glass and top up with prosecco for a lightly soured drink.
Purchase: Hampstead Tea - Iced Tea