I couldn't help myself but to see if my local Superdrug were stocking the palettes early. I was lucky enough to recieve the V1 Brights palette to see what to expect but after falling in love with the texture and colours in that one I knew this one had to go in my collection too.
|Aren't these colours just lush!|
You've probably seen these colours and name already but for my OCD sake of completing a blog post here they are [again?!]
TOP ROW : ORBIT · INK · HIGHNESS · NOIR · DUNE · PILLOW TALK
BOTTOM ROW : THUNDER · MAPLE · FLESH · PAPER BAG · VILLIAN · FERN
For a weird reason I'm liking the name pillow talk for the white *shrugs* - I'm a simple gal.
On to skin swatches for you ladies with similar skin tone as me :
Today's FOTD using this palette :
- Beverly Knight Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation #54
- Sleek Glo Face & Body Highlighter - Bronze Baby
- Sleek Blush - Suede ( contour )
- Sleek i-Divine Matte V2 Darks - Paper Bag
- Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Matte V2 Darks Palette
- Flesh ( lid ) Orbit & Ink ( crease )
- Sleek MakeUP Eau La La Liner - Tonic* ( waterline, upper lid & lower lash line )
- Eylure Girls Aloud Eyelashes - Nicola
- Sleek MakeUP Lipstick - Barely There
- Missguided Lipsplash - Caramel
Which palette will you be getting ?