I hope you like & try it out for yourself ..... Quite fun, cheap & different.
What You Need : -
Step by Step : -
1. On clean nails apply your base coat
2. Once dry - apply your chosen colour
3. Wait for it to dry.....
4. Pouring some rubbing alcohol into the lid, dip your nail into the lid
5. Apply the newspaper clipping, applying light pressure onto the nail
6. Gently peel off
7. If you have some of the ink that's now come off onto the skin around the nail, use a cotton bud & some remover to tidy up.
8. Admire your work
First print : -
Finished Product : -